I swear every native American customer leaves me two dollars or less. I had a table of 15 who left me zero. Today 3 of them left me 2$.. they paid with a 100$ bill so I know they had enough to spare a couple more fucking dollars. I always try to give people benefit of the doubt, but it still bites…
I was just thinking about this the other day. Its so true. I’ve had Native American customers pay in EXACT CHANGE, and their meal came out perfect and on time. I mean, if you’re coming to a restaurant, and your bill is 100 bucks, tip out at least a little. We fucking need it.
I’m so glad this semester is almost over. I feel like my brain is about to explode. One semester closer to getting the fuck out of Phoenix.
I want to leave so bad, but I’m going to leave a lot behind. I almost wish that I was only leaving my family here, and not my boyfriend. Because I have a feeling that things won’t work long distance between us. I dunno what to do.
I think the drunkest I’ve ever been was as Nick’s friend Erik’s new years party. There were two kegs, but one was in the pool because he only had one garbage can. I had like, 3 beers, and like 5 cups of vodka and Hawaiian punch. There were like, 200 kids in his house, and one of his neighbors called the cops. There was a beer pong table in plain view from the front door, and drunk lids everywhere, but the cop just said to turn the music down. I’ve never been so drunk that I couldn’t stay awake, and I was like, falling asleep. Right as midnight rolled around, they played some Andrew WK song and everyone freaked out. We left soon after that, and I don’t know how we got home without dying because Nick and I were super drunk.
I regret not working harder in high school and getting scholarships. I know that I could have been top of my class if I really tried, but I’m SO lazy. I never did my homework, but would usually ace tests. I’m really good at remembering what I’m taught and being able to recall it, but homework is the death of me. I hate Phoenix, and if I’d worked harder, and frankly just not given a fuck about anyone but myself, I could be up at NAU right now, or in another state if I’d gotten a full ride there. I kick myself everyday that I’m not where I want to be. But hopefully I’ll be at NAU next fall, and I can finally get the fuck out of here.
20. Your Best Sexual Experience/Your Sex Life or Lack There Of.
I don’t really think I enjoyed sex until I started dating Nick. Hahaha. I think the most memorable time was the first time we were together, because neither of us had gotten any in months and it was just.. awesome. Like, not nice and romantic. It was really, passionate I guess. :)
1. I really want to change my study and school habits. I’m so bad about making sure all my assignments are done before I go relax, and I really need to get better at that.
2. I need to get better with money. Especially if I’m going to be living by myself up in Flagstaff, I HAVE to have bills paid on time, and have the money for them.
3. I would really like to get better at what I eat. I eat junk food wayyyy too often.
4. I’d really like to get into photography more, and hopefully my class next semester will help with that.
5. I want to have friends. I don’t ever let people in, and the only people who I feel really like me and enjoy talking to be are the people on BAF. And that makes me sad that I have no friends in real life.
2. They have to be funny. If there’s no humor there, its not any fun to be around someone.
3. Honestly is extremely important. If you lie about little shit that doesn’t even matter, like who you’re texting or petty things like that, how can I know you won’t lie about potentially relationship destroying stuff?
4. They have to be happy just sitting on the couch with me and watching TV all day. I don’t have to go out and spend money on fancy dinners or going to the movies to be truly happy and content with someone, and they shouldn’t either.
5. I suppose its sort of shallow to put looks in here, but they do matter to a point. And if you aren’t physically attracted to the other person, then you’re not going to be happy. They don’t have to be the hottest person ever, but as long as I find them attractive, its all good.
1. Bad hygiene is absolutely disgusting.
2. Being disrespectful to people I love. If you have a problem with my family or friends, that’s fine. But as long as they treat you well, they deserve the same back.
3. Lying. Its totally pointless and only hurts everyone in the end.
4. Being gross. I strongly dislike farting, vomiting and pooping. Please don’t talk about it or do those things in front of me.
5. Bad grammar and spelling. It makes me want to explode.